Planting roots in Plano never looked so good
A short drive from downtown Dallas and an easy walk to local retailers, up-and-coming restaurants and bars with endless charm, Broadstone Evoke is perfectly located for a life well-lived.
We love being tucked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. But that doesn’t mean we don’t like a good time, and this neighborhood has plenty of it to go around.
TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN PLANO
1. Voted “2nd Best City for Jobs in America” by WalletHub
2. Named "Best City for Millennials to Live and Work" by Monster
3. Corporate headquarters to top-ranked businesses and corporations
4. One of the highest ranked school districts in the state
5. Home to an array of delicious restaurants, local retailers and cultural events
6. Voted one of the best cities for bicyclists in Texas with over 70 miles of trails and adventures
7. Host of the Dallas International Film Festival
8. Ranks as having the lowest crime rate in Texas
PEOPLE LOVE PLANO, BUT DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
“Plano has anything and everything within reach. Jobs are plentiful and growing, schools are very good, cost of living is great, and overall it’s a great place to live. There are SO many restaurants and lots of great shops super close. Would highly recommend West Plano...”
“There are quite a few things I love about Plano. Probably my top are 1). It's extremely low crime rate and 2). There’s a plethora of restaurant choices with every type of cuisine imaginable.”
“I love Plano for all of the conveniences it has and shopping galore. I can find whatever my heart desires close by. Plano also has some spectacular restaurants to satisfy any cravings I may have.”